I’ve recently talked about some new author websites I launched for my fiction writing pen names. But I’ve also been working on several new niche websites and blogs. Today I’d like to give you a sneak peek of my newest site for writers — WritingForBloggers.com.
Writing for Bloggers is pretty self-explanatory. It’s about helping bloggers become better writers and improve their blogs in the process.
It will cover things like:
- Content Strategy – Coming up with a long-term blog publishing plan
- Content Marketing – Ways improved writing skills can help you market your blog
- Copywriting – Moving between content writing and copywriting when you want to use your blog to sell
- Blog Post Ideas – Coming up with topics to write about on a regular basis
- Professional Blogging – Monetizing your blog writing and / or blogging for clients
- And more.
The blog isn’t officially launched yet, but there are a couple of starter posts to give you an idea of the blog’s style. Most things on the blog are working fine. You’ll just have a few empty categories in the horizontal navigation menu pre-launch (although I hope to have all of the launch content published by the end of next week). And there are still a few plugins that need to be installed and an image alignment issue in the author bio, but that shouldn’t affect things much.
So please, give it a look and let me know if you run into other problems or have questions about blogging that you’d like to have me answer on the site.