My newest blog (which I gave you a sneak peek of previously) officially launched yesterday at WritingForBloggers.com. This is a blog about blogging, or more specifically about improving your writing in ways that make you a better blogger.
Whether you run your own writing blog, company blog, or niche blog — or you’re a freelance blogger for clients — you’re bound to find something of interest. For example, Writing For Bloggers covers topics such as:
- Writing basics (like formatting tips when writing for the Web);
- SEO for writers and bloggers (without obsessing and constantly chasing algorithms);
- Developing a content strategy for your blog (because what you write is as important as how you write);
- Coming up with blog post ideas (so you’re always prepared with new blog content ideas);
- Social media tips for bloggers (and how your writing impacts that work);
- Copywriting (as it applies to blogs and bloggers);
- Professional blogging (making money from your blog writing or getting clients to hire you as a blogger);
- And more.
To give you an even better idea of what you’ll find at Writing For Bloggers moving forward, check out my initial posts. They include:
- What is a Blog Content Audit?
- 5 Basic Blog Post Formatting Tips
- 10 Blog Post Ideas to Beat Writer’s Block
- How to Create a Simple Blog Content Audit Spreadsheet
- What is Content Marketing and Why Should You Care?
- Write a Better About Page for Your Blog
- 3 SEO Basics for Beginner Bloggers
- Do You Have What it Takes to be a Professional Blogger?
- Rock Your Blog With the Right Writing Style
- How Writing is Central to Your Blog’s Social Media Success
I hope you’ll check it out and find something that appeals to you. If you have specific questions, you can contact me privately and I’ll try to answer them on the new blog for you.