Just a short update today. Sadly I didn't have time to put the second post up on the site yesterday or do the related blog commenting (which I wanted to wait on until there was more content). So to keep that blog on track with the QueryFreeFreelancer.com 30 day marketing bootcamp, I'll be pulling double duty today getting that post and commenting done and then following along with today's marketing info.
No big info today -- just getting into the grind.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Your Freelance Writing Bucket List - January 22, 2018
- Weekend Reading: Market Research for Freelance Writers - January 20, 2018
- Bullshit Freelance Writing Advice (Why Writers Believe It & What You Really Need to Know) - January 19, 2018
- Reader Question: How Can Freelance Writers Sell Poetry & Fiction? - January 16, 2018
- Weekend Reading: 5 Posts on Personal Branding - January 12, 2018