Note: This post contains affiliate links. If you don't want to use them, you can visit TheWriteLife.com directly to find info about The Writer's Bundle.
I love writing resources. Even after nearly two decades in the business, I devour books and e-books on the topic regularly. I test new tools. I create templates for just about everything to make my life easier. And I try to share some of the best resources I come across so you can benefit from them too.
That's why today I want to tell you a little bit about The Writer's Bundle from The Write Life.
Long story short, The Write Life put together 10 writing resources that would normally sell for $1667.
And they're selling The Writer's Bundle (for the next few days only) for just $99.
What's Included in The Writer's Bundle for 2017?
If you buy The Writer's Bundle this year, you'll get resources from these good folks:
Here's what you'll get:
- Stress Less & Impress from Leah Kalamakis ($247 value)
- ProWritingAid from Chris Banks ($40 value)
- Book Ninja 101: 5-Day Series from Jenny Blake ($150 value)
- Press Release Masterclass from Joel Friedlander and Joan Stewart ($97 value)
- 30 Days to Creative Courage from Mridu Khullar Relph ($199 value)
- Get Paid to Write for Blogs from Catherine Alford ($497 value)
- The Writer's Workshop from Sarah K. Peck ($300 value)
- Convert More Clients from Carrie Smith ($59 value)
- The Blogger's Guide to Freelancing from Ali Luke ($29 value)
- The 4 Foundational Pillars of Novel Structure from C.S. Lakin ($49 value)
You can get all of these for just $99 if you order The Writer's Bundle before this Thursday, April 6th at 11:59 p.m. EST.
After that, the bundle goes poof! and you're out of luck.
Should You Buy The Writer's Bundle?
Look. I'm not going to sit here and tell you "oh my god, you totally need to buy this, right now... you have to have it!"
Not my place. And I hate hype as much as you do.
Look over the resources. Decide if they fit your business. If you think they'll help you, buying them as a bundle this week will probably save you a relative crap-ton of cash. Nice, right?
If these particular resources don't teach something you personally want or need to know, skip it. And keep an eye out for next year's bundle. Maybe it'll have something more to your liking.
I'm also not going to pretend I've used all of these resources. I have not. And I won't speak on behalf of folks I know nothing about.
But here's what I can tell you:
- C.S. Lakin is an author I have a lot of respect for. I've referred her work to authors who have come to me for years, and will continue to do so. If you want to publish books, she's someone you should be learning from.
- While I've only played with ProWritingAid a little so far, I've liked what I've seen. It holds its own against similar services. I did thorough reviews of Grammarly and AutoCrit here in the past. The ProWritingAid folks reached out earlier this year about having me do the same, and you'll find a detailed review in coming weeks. Does that help you decide anything now? Nope. But like I said, I've liked what I've seen so far. And if you happen to want other resources in this bundle, this could prove to be a nice add-on for you.
- I have immense respect for Joel Friedlander. And I've been familiar with Joan Stewart's work since early in my own PR career. I can tell you 90% (or more) of the PR advice I see for writers is 100% bullshit. Joan is one of just a few people I'd even dream of suggesting you listen to. If you want to write press releases to promote your books... or maybe you want to write press releases as a freelance writer... you could do much worse than picking up a resource from Joan Stewart. Joel's involvement is just a bonus on the credibility front.
So should you buy The Writer's Bundle?
What am I? Your mother?
You know where your business is going. You know what you still need to learn. You know if this year's bundle is a good fit for you. I don't.
But if you do decide you want The Writer's Bundle, here's where you can get it:
Bonus for All Freelance Writing Readers
If you purchase The Writer's Bundle through one of my affiliate links on this page (yes... affiliate links... I know... Eww... Boo!... Hiss!), I'll toss in a bonus.
Just email a copy of your receipt for The Writer's Bundle to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll send you a copy of my .pdf e-book, The 30 Day Marketing Boot Camp for Freelance Writers.
This e-book won't be on the market for much longer, so not only is this your chance to get your hands on it, but you'll get it for free when you purchase The Writer's Bundle from The Write Life.
Go ahead. Take a peek at what's on offer this year and see if The Writer's Bundle sounds like a good fit for you.
Want to know more about my affiliate link policy at All Freelance Writing? Read it here.