Through June, I'm sharing more new writer's markets than usual each week, and every week has its own theme. These themes were suggested by readers in the writing forums (and there is one featured week left if anyone has another niche or industry suggestion).
Each Sunday I'll share the previous week's new market additions on the blog so you can stay on top of the latest featured groups. The most recent collection featured gardening and related publications. You can find links to the guidelines for each of those markets below:
- Better Homes and Gardens
- Canadian Gardening
- Capper's Farmer
- Hobby Farm Home
- Sunset Magazine
- Texas Gardener
- The Maine Organic Farmer and Gardener
- Urban Farm
You can find more publications in this niche by browsing the Home and Garden section in the writer's market directory. Next week I'll feature craft and DIY markets. If you'd like to make a suggestion before the last week's topic fills up, you can join the free All Freelance Writing community and share your suggestion in the official forum thread.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Review of Peter Bowerman’s Well-Fed Craft - June 28, 2017
- Why Don’t Some Writers Take Time Off? (And Why You Should) - June 12, 2017
- Feeling Stuck in a Freelance Writing Rut? Stop Making Stupid Choices. - May 1, 2017
- Are You Working the Wrong Freelance Writing Schedule? - April 24, 2017
- Spring Cleaning for Freelance Writers - April 19, 2017