JOIN

All Indie Writers is Now All Freelance Writing (Again)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern April 20, 2017 at 10:14 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I’ll go into more about this on the blog tomorrow, but just a quick announcement for now — the All Indie Writers brand is no more.

You may remember in 2013, I merged 3 sites to create All Indie Writers. One of them was All Freelance Writing. Another covered indie publishing, and the third covered blogging, specifically for writers. But the branding was confusing for some people, who didn’t realize the site covered freelancing at all anymore — and that was the primary subject of the blog. So, I re-focused the blog on freelance writing a few months back.

But the brand was still an issue.

So, after careful consideration, I’ve decided to go back to the All Freelance Writing brand and domain name. That move was completed last night.

What does this mean for you?

Not much. Your bookmarks should still work (though it wouldn’t hurt to update them). Links elsewhere should still work. Your login information should still work. Everything is the same other than the site’s branding and domain name.

That said, if you come across any odd behavior or have trouble accessing anything on the site, please let me know and I’ll get it sorted out. You can reach me about any problems at jenn@allfreelancewriting.com.

Jennifer Mattern - Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Owns AllFreelanceWriting.com | Also blogs at: NakedPR.com & BizAmmo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for sharing!
Tweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Share on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn