hello from India

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shivimishra@21 June 2, 2017 at 2:02 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shivimishra@21
    Participant

hello, I am Shivi from India the land of cultures,traditions,food,spices. To begin with, I have no writing experience but it’s something which I love doing . I write for my school magazines,stories and a little poetry.My favorite hobbies include writing and reading.I can write about adventures,crimes,horror stories and family.

MaryTaylor
    MaryTaylor
    Participant

hello, I am Shivi from India the land of cultures,traditions,food,spices. To begin with, I have no writing experience but it’s something which I love doing . I write for my school magazines,stories and a little poetry.My favorite hobbies include writing and reading.I can write about adventures,crimes,horror stories and family.

Hello Shivi. I guess everyone needs writer with experience. But you can easily get some experience by becoming a guest post writer or starting your own blog for example, for the first time, and then after you’ll get some portfolio it will be easier to become a pro. Good luck!

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Hi Shivi. Welcome to the community. πŸ™‚

It sounds like you’re starting to build a bit of writing experience already. That’s great. πŸ™‚ Do you want to get into professional writing when you finish school?

Jennifer Mattern - Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Owns AllFreelanceWriting.com | Also blogs at: NakedPR.com & BizAmmo.com

shivimishra@21
    Participant

Yes I actually want to get into professional writing once I finished school.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for sharing!
Tweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Share on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn