JOIN

Hello from New Delhi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern August 28, 2017 at 1:20 pm.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vijay
    Participant

I am a creative-content writer and consultant from New Delhi, India. For the past 17 years I have been writing and developing creative content for individuals, publications and companies ranging from lifestyle, fitness, nature, travel, food, wildlife, events & entertainment, etc.

I create writing and graphic content using Photoshop, PowerPoint and word suite as my primary tools and Final Cut Pro, After Effects for video work.

I have also created audio-visuals for various clients including, GMR, Nokia, Clarion, Abbott Vascular, Avon, Metso Minerals, Good Year, Raymond Weil, Huawei, Oriflame, Max Life, Indian Oil, UGC, Indian Armed Forces, TATA Motors, SIAM, LG, Samsung, etc. to name a few.
    Video URL: https://youtu.be/M5IHiscHsiY

I have written columns for the Hindustan Times, the Times of India, India Today Plus, Images Panorama, Cosmopolitan and Retail Magazines – refer to link below:
    https://www.facebook.com/vijay.k.shahi/posts/10159195788550537?ref=notif&notif_t=like&notif_id=1503747049678187

I am currently writing a fantasy fiction novel expected to be published by April 2018 by a major publishing house.

I sincerely hope that associating with this forum will enhance a mutually beneficial and enriching experience.

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Hi vijay. Welcome to the community. 🙂

It sounds like you have a lot of exciting projects under your belt. And congratulations on the upcoming novel! 🙂

Jennifer Mattern - Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Owns AllFreelanceWriting.com | Also blogs at: NakedPR.com & BizAmmo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for sharing!
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on Pinterest