Hey from the White Mountains

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern March 15, 2017 at 1:40 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ellyn_gibbs
    ellyn_gibbs
    Participant

Hi, writers!

I’m Ellyn, an adventure journalist who currently writes for the Central NH Chamber of Commerce. I also intern with Misadventures Magazine. I’m a college student who is finally starting to really pursue my dream job as a freelance writer. I’ve had a lot of jobs in landscaping, floristry, hospitality, retail, ski resort, and others, and I’ve found the varied experience be confident in many writing niches.

I love writing interviews about passionate people and highlighting interesting careers and businesses. I’ve also written product reviews, creative fiction, and creative nonfiction. I’m always open to trying new things in the writing world and life itself.

Glad to be a part of this group!

Local Tourism | Outdoor Adventure | Exploration

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Hi Ellyn,

Welcome to the community. 🙂

It’s great that you have such a diverse background already, giving you plenty to choose from. I hope writing in some of these niches and styles helps you narrow down a specialty in time. Any thoughts on what you might like to specialize in eventually, or do you plan to stick to a more generalist route?

Jennifer Mattern - Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Owns AllFreelanceWriting.com | Also blogs at: NakedPR.com & BizAmmo.com

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

Hi Ellyn,

Welcome to the community. 🙂

It’s great that you have such a diverse background already, giving you plenty to choose from. I hope writing in some of these niches and styles helps you narrow down a specialty in time. Any thoughts on what you might like to specialize in eventually, or do you plan to stick to a more generalist route?

Jennifer Mattern - Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Owns AllFreelanceWriting.com | Also blogs at: NakedPR.com & BizAmmo.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for sharing!
Tweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Share on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn