Minor Change to Job Board Pricing Tiers

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern November 17, 2016 at 6:21 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

For freelance writers who subscribe to or otherwise monitor the freelance writing job board here, I wanted to let you know about a minor change.

All gigs have required disclosed pay rates up until now. I’m changing this policy (partly). Moving forward, you may notice some gigs in the job board that do not list these pay rates.

HOWEVER…

Please know that those gigs with undisclosed pay rates are NOT coming from individual advertisers. If someone wants to advertise gigs here, they still MUST disclose the rate of pay.

Anything with an undisclosed rate is instead from my own curation efforts where I bring leads from other job sites in so you can find more quality gigs in one place. I will only share gigs with undisclosed pay rates if I have reason to suspect pay would be at a professional level (such as a call for submissions from a major magazine or gigs where the project description and / or client posting the gig would give that impression).

The idea is to make sure you don’t miss out on potentially lucrative writing gigs just because of my disclosed payment policy, while still holding individual advertisers to that standard so we don’t see more advertisers paying just to promote garbage gigs. While the best freelance writing gigs are rarely advertised publicly, I do want to increase the number of decently-paid gigs you can find here.

If you have questions about this change in policy, feel free to post here or email me.

Jennifer Mattern - Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Owns AllFreelanceWriting.com | Also blogs at: NakedPR.com & BizAmmo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for sharing!
Tweet about this on TwitterGoogle+Share on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on LinkedIn