JOIN

Upcoming Site Changes & Maintenance

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennifer Mattern June 24, 2017 at 8:56 am.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jennifer Mattern
    Keymaster

I wanted to let everyone know there will be a series of site changes coming over the next couple of weeks, and some may involve site downtime.

Some of the site changes coming include:

– migration of the writer’s market database to a new system (no downtime expected)
    several design changes to the theme, mostly in the header & navigation area (downtime expected)
    – design/layout changes to a few pages, including the homepage (no downtime expected)
    some security and spam improvements (no downtime expected)
    – a possible changeover in the member management system (downtime expected)
    – some new features & resources will be added (possible downtime for one new feature, but most will be added without)

There’s no schedule for these as I don’t know how long they’ll each take. But anything requiring downtime I’ll attempt to finish overnight for minimal disruptions. If any changes give you trouble with registering, logging in, posting to the forum, purchasing anything, or accessing site content, please post here or email me at jenn@allfreelancewriting.com and I’ll look into it.

Jennifer Mattern - Professional Blogger, Freelance Business Writer, Author

Owns AllFreelanceWriting.com | Also blogs at: NakedPR.com & BizAmmo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for sharing!
Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on Pinterest