I came across Brian Scott's free e-book, Book Writing for Fun and Profit!, over at FreelanceWriting.com.
This free e-book for writers will take you from choosing a topic for your book to outlining the book to creating / finding the content.
I haven't read it yet myself, so if you take a look at it, be sure to share your thoughts.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Spring Cleaning for Freelance Writers - April 19, 2017
- Modeling Your Freelance Writing Career for Ongoing Motivation - April 17, 2017
- Reader Question: Freelance Writing Niches and No Experience - April 15, 2017
- Writing Goals & Progress Check-In: April 2017 - April 12, 2017
- Math as Motivation for Writers (No, Really!) - April 10, 2017