I like to create simple forms from time to time to help me manage my many work-related projects. Today I'm releasing one of those tools in PDF form so you can use it too. It's a one page project planner.
This is a form you can print out for projects yet to be launched. It can be used for blog launches, e-books, books, other types of websites you might want to build, or other products you might want to create to sell for additional revenue. Below you can see the form in action, providing a snap shot of upcoming work for a hypothetical blog launch.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- The Sitting / Standing Desk Combo That Eases My Back and Neck Pain - September 13, 2017
- Freelance Writing When You Just Don’t Give a Damn - September 11, 2017
- Review of Peter Bowerman’s Well-Fed Craft - June 28, 2017
- Why Don’t Some Writers Take Time Off? (And Why You Should) - June 12, 2017
- Feeling Stuck in a Freelance Writing Rut? Stop Making Stupid Choices. - May 1, 2017