I like to create simple forms from time to time to help me manage my many work-related projects. Today I'm releasing one of those tools in PDF form so you can use it too. It's a one page project planner.
This is a form you can print out for projects yet to be launched. It can be used for blog launches, e-books, books, other types of websites you might want to build, or other products you might want to create to sell for additional revenue. Below you can see the form in action, providing a snap shot of upcoming work for a hypothetical blog launch.
Jenn has 19 years experience writing for others, around 14 years experience in blogging, and over 11 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Should You Add an Email List to Your Freelance Writer Website? - April 16, 2018
- A Quick Word on Confidence - April 7, 2018
- The Problem with Pay Based on Location in Freelance Writing - April 4, 2018
- First Quarter Freelance Writing Check-in: 2018 - April 2, 2018
- 5 Steps to Land More Writing Gigs From Your Blog - March 20, 2018