Professional Freelance Writer Directory
Information for Clients
Are you tired of being bombarded with pitches from unqualified writers when you advertise on classified or bidding marketplaces? If you're looking to pull your next writer from a more professional pool, look no further.
The All Freelance Writing Freelance Writer Directory features only experienced professionals. You can browse their profiles below by category or search for any keyword related to your project and use the contact information each writer provides to discuss project details with them. (Note: All Freelance Writing allows writers to advertise their services, but is in no way involved with the hiring process or client-freelancer relationship beyond that.)
Not finding the perfect match in the directory? Consider posting an ad on the freelance writing job board instead.
Information for Writers
Most high paying freelance writing jobs are never publicly advertised. Clients frequently search for qualified writers independently. They find writers through referrals. Or they receive direct queries. Help those clients find you with a listing in our professional freelance writer directory.*
If you're looking for advertised gigs in the meantime, consider browsing my freelance writing job board, where I post ads direct-from-clients as well as curate ads from other sources (the vast majority featuring pay information so there's no guessing before you take the time to apply).
Freelance Business Writer Serving the Landscape, Lawn Care, and Garden Industries
Name: Wendy Komancheck
Type of Writer: Blogger / Web Content Writer
Rate Type: per article (or blog post)
Average / Typical Rate: $50 - 100
My Website / Portfolio: http://www.landscapewriter.com
PROFESSIONAL COPYWRITER (2004 – PRESENT)
• 200+ published credits online and in print
• Specializes in agriculture B2B writing
• Additional experience includes writing press releases, blogs, SEO articles and editing newsletters
• For a detailed list of my writing credits, please go here: http://snipurl.com/24ezr8k.
BRANDING STATEMENT: Accomplished writer, excellent interviewer and researcher. Able to take complicated information and write to people’s reading levels. Great people skills, asks appropriate interview questions to get to the heart of the story. Articles include case studies, profiles, press releases, blogs, SEO content, email, print, and web banner ads. Stays up-to-date with the business of freelance writing, copywriting trends, and the agriculture/green industry.
Experience / Education / Qualifications
- 200+ published credits online and in print
-Specializes in B2B writing in agriculture and other industries
-Wrote many articles for Moose River Media's many trade magazines
-Wrote numerous articles for three of my local newspapers
-Wrote articles for hobby farm magazines: Grit and Acres
-Wrote articles for a local custom content publisher in Pa.
-Wrote articles for Pa. regional magazines
-Edited copy for a local mission’s newsletter, brochure, and teaching workbook
-Additional experience includes writing press releases, blogs, SEO articles and editing newsletters
Copywriting, editing, proofreading, trade magazines, newspaper writing, regional magazines, consumer magazines, public relations, business journalism, corporate communications, grant writing, SEO writing and content marketing writing.
PRO BONO WORK
• Volunteer for Clay PTA and PTO, 2008 – 2012
• Newsletter editor for Clay PTO, 2010 – 2012
• Steering Committee for Lancaster Christian Writers, 2008 – 2009
• Press releases, grants, and other copywriting duties for Burning Hearts Community Church, Lancaster Art Association, Lancaster Evangelical Free Church, Ephrata Fair Association, SCORE – Lancaster Chapter, Washington Avenue Bible Church, Second Street Thrift Shops
How to Contact Me
* My emphasis is on featuring more experienced writers. I set limits on rates accepted here (no less than $50 per article / per page / per hour), so you don't have to worry about getting lost in a sea of beginners or extremely low-priced writers in the all-too-common "race to the bottom" marketplace bidding structure. Here you can have a presence in a professional marketplace for a one-time fee of $24.95.