Professional Freelance Writer Directory
Information for Clients
Are you tired of being bombarded with pitches from unqualified writers when you advertise on classified or bidding marketplaces? If you're looking to pull your next writer from a more professional pool, look no further.
The All Freelance Writing Freelance Writer Directory features only experienced professionals. You can browse their profiles below by category or search for any keyword related to your project and use the contact information each writer provides to discuss project details with them. (Note: All Freelance Writing allows writers to advertise their services, but is in no way involved with the hiring process or client-freelancer relationship beyond that.)
Not finding the perfect match in the directory? Consider posting an ad on the freelance writing job board instead.
Information for Writers
Most high paying freelance writing jobs are never publicly advertised. Clients frequently search for qualified writers independently. They find writers through referrals. Or they receive direct queries. Help those clients find you with a listing in our professional freelance writer directory.*
If you're looking for advertised gigs in the meantime, consider browsing my freelance writing job board, where I post ads direct-from-clients as well as curate ads from other sources (the vast majority featuring pay information so there's no guessing before you take the time to apply).
B2B Content Writer/Editor
Name: Monica Compton
Type of Writer: Business Writer / Copywriter
Location: Atlanta, GA and Philadelphia, PA
Rate Type: per article (or blog post)
Average / Typical Rate: $250 - 500
My Website / Portfolio: http://www.pinnacleprod.com
Content writing for corporate websites, executive profiles, company brochures and general business writing/editing.
Experience / Education / Qualifications
Writer/Editor, Trained in AP style (1991-present)
• Writer: Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Conference (HITEC) Special Report magazine, a publication of Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP) (2014-present)
• Scriptwriter: Georgia Fast 40 Awards, Atlanta, GA (2011-2013) – Wrote awards presentation script including editing 40 company bios and timing the entire 2.5-hour live presentation.
• Scriptwriter: World Symposium on Endometriosis, Atlanta, GA (2011) – Wrote conference chairman’s opening keynote address; designed PowerPoint presentation with audio and visual elements.
• Travel Writer: Urban Lux Magazine, Lifestyle magazine, Atlanta, GA (2010-2012) – Wrote and edited features.
• Columnist, Feature Writer: Collinson Publishing, Collaborate Magazine (corporate meetings) and
Connect Magazine (sports/social/military/educational/fraternal meetings), Atlanta, GA (2009-2017)
• Writer, Copy Editor: Atlanta Metropolitan Publishing, Plan Your Meetings Magazine, Atlanta, GA (2008-2012)
• Managing Editor: Meeting Professionals International, BreakOut Magazine, Atlanta, GA (2003-2004)
• Content Writer/Editor: Advertising copy; press releases; executive profiles; website content (1992-present)
• Reporter: Journal Register Company, The Mercury, a Pulitzer Prize-winning daily newspaper, Pottstown, PA (1991) – Wrote daily news and Sunday feature articles.
How to Contact Me
* My emphasis is on featuring more experienced writers. I set limits on rates accepted here (no less than $50 per article / per page / per hour), so you don't have to worry about getting lost in a sea of beginners or extremely low-priced writers in the all-too-common "race to the bottom" marketplace bidding structure. Here you can have a presence in a professional marketplace for a one-time fee of $24.95.