Professional Freelance Writer Directory
Information for Clients
Are you tired of being bombarded with pitches from unqualified writers when you advertise on classified or bidding marketplaces? If you're looking to pull your next writer from a more professional pool, look no further.
The All Freelance Writing Freelance Writer Directory features only experienced professionals. You can browse their profiles below by category or search for any keyword related to your project and use the contact information each writer provides to discuss project details with them. (Note: All Freelance Writing allows writers to advertise their services, but is in no way involved with the hiring process or client-freelancer relationship beyond that.)
Not finding the perfect match in the directory? Consider posting an ad on the freelance writing job board instead.
Information for Writers
Most high paying freelance writing jobs are never publicly advertised. Clients frequently search for qualified writers independently. They find writers through referrals. Or they receive direct queries. Help those clients find you with a listing in our professional freelance writer directory.*
If you're looking for advertised gigs in the meantime, consider browsing my freelance writing job board, where I post ads direct-from-clients as well as curate ads from other sources (the vast majority featuring pay information so there's no guessing before you take the time to apply).
Web Content Specialist: SEO / SEM / SMO
Name: Dana Prince
Type of Writer: Blogger / Web Content Writer
Rate Type: per hour
Average / Typical Rate:
My Website / Portfolio: http://www.danaprincewriting.com
Dynamic writer and consultant with 6+ years of progressive online marketing expertise. Energetic, creative, and goals-oriented professional with a solid work ethic and respect for deadlines. Writes for search engines and human audiences across the USA, Canada, the UK, and Australia. Manages teams and projects with strong attention to deadlines, detail, and quality. Produces effective content that sizzles. Passionate about self-improvement, integrity, and success.
Core Competencies include:
Web Content Writing • Press Releases • Project Management • Blogging •
Internet Marketing • Sales Letters • e-Books • Resumes • Forum Administration • Community Development • Copywriting • E-mail Marketing • Team Leadership •
Social Marketing • Strategic Planning • Search Engine Optimization • Conversion Optimization • Affiliate Marketing • Article Marketing • Content Distribution • Resource Allocation • Process Streamlining • Social Media Optimization • Research • Blog Management • Branding • Consultations • Reputation Management
Experience / Education / Qualifications
Writing and Web Marketing Solutions: 2006 – Present
Owner / Lead Writer / Project Manager
Supplies a number of clients (SEO companies, web design firms, internet marketers, content companies, resume service companies, and other clients) with web writing and marketing solutions, including: web content, copywriting, sales letters, blogging, article marketing, special reports, e-mail marketing autoresponders, and other written work. Consults on web marketing strategies to help clients achieve organic search engine traffic as well as convert visitors into buyers. Markets on a continuous basis through search engine optimization to continually bring in new clients. Recruits, manages, and mentors a team of writers with diverse set of skills.
• Progressed from novice web writer to senior team leader for a UK-based global writing agency. Recruited and mentored team members, allocated assignments to resources, provided training, mentoring, and editing / quality control for project delivery. Provided online marketing services to increase the agency’s incoming queries and backlinks.
• Gained trust of many clients across several countries through providing excellent and on-time content and consulting services.
• Sought out regularly by clients for internet marketing advice. Receives a regular stream of referrals.
• Commended by clients for increasing organic traffic, improving conversion rates, and generating sales.
• Boosted income by 30% from 2009 – 2010 due to repeat business, expanded skill set, online marketing.
~~ ~~ ~~
** I also manage over a dozen monetized niche blogs of my own so continually work to enhance internet marketing knowledge**
Please feel free to contact me to talk about your project and how I can help you boost your online success.
Thanks and Regards,
How to Contact Me
* My emphasis is on featuring more experienced writers. I set limits on rates accepted here (no less than $50 per article / per page / per hour), so you don't have to worry about getting lost in a sea of beginners or extremely low-priced writers in the all-too-common "race to the bottom" marketplace bidding structure. Here you can have a presence in a <em>professional</em> marketplace for a <strong>one-time fee of $24.95</strong> which helps weed out inexperienced writers while also helping to support this site.