Professional Freelance Writer Directory
Information for Clients
Are you tired of being bombarded with pitches from unqualified writers when you advertise on classified or bidding marketplaces? If you're looking to pull your next writer from a more professional pool, look no further.
The All Freelance Writing Freelance Writer Directory features only experienced professionals. You can browse their profiles below by category or search for any keyword related to your project and use the contact information each writer provides to discuss project details with them. (Note: All Freelance Writing allows writers to advertise their services, but is in no way involved with the hiring process or client-freelancer relationship beyond that.)
Not finding the perfect match in the directory? Consider posting an ad on the freelance writing job board instead.
Information for Writers
Most high paying freelance writing jobs are never publicly advertised. Clients frequently search for qualified writers independently. They find writers through referrals. Or they receive direct queries. Help those clients find you with a listing in our professional freelance writer directory.*
If you're looking for advertised gigs in the meantime, consider browsing my freelance writing job board, where I post ads direct-from-clients as well as curate ads from other sources (the vast majority featuring pay information so there's no guessing before you take the time to apply).
Writer and Editor of Business Publications and Instructional Content
Name: Rita Braun
Type of Writer: Business Writer / Copywriter
Location: United States
Rate Type: per hour
Average / Typical Rate:
My Website / Portfolio: http://braunandcompany.com
I write and edit articles, blog posts, curriculum and instruction, grants, handbooks and guides, plans of operation, reports, resumes, scripts, web content, white papers. * Related work: audience analysis, client interviews, document formatting, research, style sheets (editorial style guides). * Industries served: competitive intelligence, construction, economic development, education, market intelligence, personal finance, publishing, real estate, senior in-home care.
Experience / Education / Qualifications
Prior to writing and editing as an independent contractor beginning in 2001, I...
* sold specialty raw materials for the paint and coating industries
* wrote strategic business plans
* conducted surveys by phone and summarized results
* wrote financial plans for individuals
* waited tables
* coached high school students in competitive spring-board diving
* Ongoing writing and editing workshops
* IT Pro certificate; Westwood College of Technology; Denver, CO
* B.S. Econ, Business minor; John Carrol University; Cleveland, OH
How to Contact Me
* My emphasis is on featuring more experienced writers. I set limits on rates accepted here (no less than $50 per article / per page / per hour), so you don't have to worry about getting lost in a sea of beginners or extremely low-priced writers in the all-too-common "race to the bottom" marketplace bidding structure. Here you can have a presence in a professional marketplace for a one-time fee of $24.95.