Freelance Writer, Editor, and Proofreader (Including Copy, Blog, Article, and Academic)
Name: Elijah C Andes
Type of Writer: Blogger / Web Content Writer
Rate Type: per hour
Average / Typical Rate: $50 - 100
My Website / Portfolio: https://www.ecawrites.com/
As should be the case with any quality freelancer, timeliness is of paramount importance to me. If you do not receive the work you have commissioned me for within three days of hiring me (unless otherwise specified due to project length and complication), then you don't have to pay me, simple as that!
I am a freelance writer, editor, and proofreader with years worth of experience writing, editing, and proofreading across a variety of subjects. I have published an Honors Thesis at Austin College, and have also been published for my work writing on education at the Scarborough Writing Center. I specialize in academic writing, pop-culture blog and article writing, and educational writing. However, I am a quick study, and can write on any topic in a short amount of time. I look forward to working with you to make your vision a reality!
Experience / Education / Qualifications
College: Austin College, Sherman, TX
• Majored in English, completing coursework in creative writing, academic writing, and all major movements in literary history.
• Minored in Education and Art, completing coursework in psychology, pedagogy for all ages of students, and the visual arts.
• Completed over 250 hours of Student-Teaching and Tutoring English.
• Acquired Deans List Placement Fall Semester 2016 Spring Semester 2017, Fall Semester 2017.
• Acquired Louis Jenkins Scholarship for outstanding student in English.
• Received The Virginia Love and Bill Freeman Creativity in Teaching Award.
• Researched, wrote, and defended 60 page Honors Thesis in the area of Victorian Poetry and Evolution as part of English Honors Program.
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude with Departmental Honors in English (3.7 GPA overall, 3.85 GPA in English major).
• Attained Bachelor of Arts Degree May 13, 2018.
• High quality typist, averaging 74 WPM with 100% accuracy.
• Exceptionally skilled at reading, writing, editing, and proofreading across multiple genres and specializations of work.
• Adept at quickly researching new topics and turning that research into coherent, effective writing on short notice.
• Web, tech, SEO, and social media savvy.
• Versed in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Acrobat, and Photoshop.
• Creative Thinker.
I have also held multiple teaching and tutoring/editing positions.
How to Contact Me