Freelance Writing Jobs
Welcome to the All Freelance Writing Job Board, where you can quickly find freelance writing jobs based on dates and pay ranges. Don't forget to subscribe to the freelance writing jobs feed. Just copy that link into your favorite feed reader, such as Feedly, and you'll always stay up-to-date on the latest freelance writing gigs posted.
Freelance Writers, Simplify Legalese
Date Added: 01/11/2018
Job Category: Blogging / Web Content Writing
Hiring Company: Legalcom Group
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $100 - 250 (PRO RATE)
We’re looking for reliable, talented freelance writers who love writing about a wide range of topics, including legal topics.
Most of our work is on legal topics. All topics related to legal are entry-level and not at an academic level.
You’ll be writing about everything from why a certain legal contract is required for a business to writing a checklist article of best tools to use for an e-commerce store to increase sales.
# About The Work
Our articles are often 1000+ words, generally around 2,000 words. Some articles are beyond 10,000 words.
We understand the value of quality content. We’re not looking for plain text articles, but well-researched articles to educate our customers: articles with images, links, quotes from research papers, expert’s quotes etc.
We’re not looking to game search engines, but rather educate our customers about the legal contracts they’re searching for. We aim to be a teacher to our customers.
We are looking for writers available of a minimum of one day/week. We have as much work as you can handle. We don’t micro-manage.
We are very clear on what we want for every article. We provide topics with a proposed structure including due dates and the minimum required length. There is sometimes communication back and forth during the revision session. But for the most part: you write the article, turn it in, we review and ask for edits if necessary and then publish it.
Writers get paid every other week, in US dollars by PayPal.
Depending on where we’ll publish your work, and for as much as can, we’ll show your bio byline to give you author credits.
# How Do We Work?
We work remotely. We generally don’t need to sync time zones. And we work mainly in Google Docs, over chat and email.
- Native English speaker with strong writing skills. We can make an exception on this if you have an English Proficiency qualification.
- Exceptional online research skills
- Well organized and reliable
- Some degree of technical proficiency
- Basic WordPress skills
- Basic HTML skills
It’s a major plus if you have any of the following:
- Legal degree or paralegal experience
How to Apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with:
- A 4-5 sentence introduction explaining why you think you would be a good fit
- 3 URLs showcasing your work related to internet laws or technology
Please format your subject line as follows: Your Name | Freelance Writer (example: John Doe | Freelance Writer).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Browse the freelance writing job board to find new freelance writing gigs. In addition to publishing ads submitted directly by clients, we also highlight third party ads so you find the best writing jobs all in one place.
Almost every job posted has a publicly-shared pay rate range, including all jobs posted directly by clients. If you see a freelance writing gig posted here without a pay range, it was hand-picked by me during curation, meaning I had reason to believe it might still be worth your while.
No need to even visit job listing pages to see if they can afford you. You can quickly scan by rates right from the main job board below, so you don't waste time reviewing gigs that don't meet your minimum freelance writing rates.
Are you looking to hire freelance writers? Post your freelance writing job on the job board for just $19.95 for 30 days. Most paying freelance writing jobs may be posted here.*
* All Freelance Writing's owner or representatives reserve the right to reject any freelance writing job ad for any reason. While this site does not place specific pay limits on gigs posted, we may delete job ads from companies the owner refuses to support (such as content mills, essay writing firms, or any client demanding writers submit custom unpaid samples to be considered for a freelance writing gig). Job postings dealing with hate, gambling, payday loans, drugs, alcohol, erotic content, or anything else deemed inappropriate for this site may also be rejected on a case-by-case basis.