Freelance Writing Jobs
Welcome to the All Freelance Writing Job Board, where you can quickly find freelance writing jobs based on dates and pay ranges. Don't forget to subscribe to the freelance writing jobs feed. Just copy that link into your favorite feed reader, such as Feedly, and you'll always stay up-to-date on the latest freelance writing gigs posted.
Freelance writer (for SEO/digital marketing blog)
Date Added: 01/11/2019
Job Category: Blogging / Web Content Writing
Hiring Company: The SEO Project
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $250 - 500 (PRO RATE)
I’m looking for a regular contributor for my blog, The SEO Project.
But first, if you haven't heard of any of these sites:
...then read no further, you're not the person I’m looking for.
If you have heard of those sites (or possibly even guest posted for them), keep reading, you may be the person I need!
Here’s what I’m looking for:
- You MUST have first-hand experience in marketing
- You MUST have a track record of writing for world's leading SEO/Marketing blogs.
- You MUST be extremely knowledgeable about digital marketing (and more specifically, SEO)
If that sounds like you - please reach out. I’m willing to pay extremely well for high-quality work. 🙂
But first, please read the "how to apply" instructions VERY carefully and apply.
How to Apply
Firstly, I don't need your generic pitches and CVs. I'm sorry, but I won't reply to your email unless it has answers to the following questions:
1. What are your favourite SEO/Marketing blogs that you read regularly? Please give me the URLs. (I need at least 5)
2. Did you ever guest post on one of these blogs? Please send me links to all your guest posts on leading marketing blogs. (but no more than 10 please, in case you have too many of them)
3. I also need the following links:
- A link to your own blog (in case you have one);
- A link to your Twitter profile (in case you have one);
- A link to your Quora profile (in case you have one).
4. Please tell me about your first-hand experience with internet marketing. Did you ever work in a SEO/Marketing agency? Or did you ever do SEO freelance? Did you ever make money online with consulting / SEO / affiliates / blogging?
5. What do you think about the current content on my website (theseoproject.org)? I need your honest opinion. Pick a few articles and tell me what's good/bad about them.
Please send your answers to email@example.com and make sure your subject is "SEO is my jam".
Browse the freelance writing job board to find new freelance writing gigs. In addition to publishing ads submitted directly by clients, we also highlight third party ads so you find the best writing jobs all in one place.
Almost every job posted has a publicly-shared pay rate range, including all jobs posted directly by clients. If you see a freelance writing gig posted here without a pay range, it was hand-picked by me during curation, meaning I had reason to believe it might still be worth your while.
No need to even visit job listing pages to see if they can afford you. You can quickly scan by rates right from the main job board below, so you don't waste time reviewing gigs that don't meet your minimum freelance writing rates.
Are you looking to hire freelance writers? Post your freelance writing job on the job board for just $19.95 for 30 days. Most paying freelance writing jobs may be posted here.*
* All Freelance Writing's owner or representatives reserve the right to reject any freelance writing job ad for any reason. While this site does not place specific pay limits on gigs posted, we may delete job ads from companies the owner refuses to support (such as content mills, essay writing firms, or any client demanding writers submit custom unpaid samples to be considered for a freelance writing gig). Job postings dealing with hate, gambling, payday loans, drugs, alcohol, erotic content, or anything else deemed inappropriate for this site may also be rejected on a case-by-case basis.