Welcome to the All Freelance Writing Job Board, where you can quickly find freelance writing jobs based on dates and pay ranges. Don't forget to subscribe to the freelance writing jobs feed. Just copy that link into your favorite feed reader, such as Feedly, and you'll always stay up-to-date on the latest freelance writing gigs posted.
Creative Writer 創意作家
Date Added: 01/05/2021
Job Category: Other Freelance Writing Jobs
Hiring Company: Moti Media Limited
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $100 - 250 (PRO RATE)
We are MotiMedia, a Hong Kong/Macau based social enterprise that focuses on creating inspiring original content and immersive experiences that spur and empower individuals to be the most positive, authentic and very best versions of themselves.
Our vision is to spread positivity and inspiration through the power of storytelling.
In Q3 2021, we will host our first-ever event: MotiTalk: Macau 2021. With this event, we aim to provide a holistic experience for the event’s audience through the power of 5D Storytelling.
MotiTalk: Macau 2021 will showcase successful individuals and key opinion leaders across different fields who will share their personal stories in the most emotionally engaging, authentic, and impactful way possible! Combined with the use of visual, sound, and other stage effects, we aim to create an unforgettable, profound, and jaw-dropping experience for our audience, inspiring them to be the best version of themselves. We will also broadcast the event online and use the content captured before and during the show, to impact many more people around the world.
To get a better understanding about Moti, please take a look at the information we prepare via this link:
MotiMedia is looking for a highly Imaginative, passionate and philosophical writer experienced in both creative & technical writings, fluent in English and Chinese, to create content and help in developing the company’s storytelling direction.
Reporting directly to MotiMedia’s Managing Editor, the Creative Writer will ensure Moti’s voice and fingerprint is embedded in all content produced (message, style, tone, images, etc.), and touches and inspires the reader in a meaningful, engaging and impactful way.
Research & Planning
Develop/Follow Content Calendar
Ideate & Present Content Topics
Distribution Process & Plan
Provide Creative Feedback for Content Production
Creative and Technical Writing
Produce Written Content (but not limited to):
Branding & Marketing Copies
Company / Product Website & Deck
PR & Media Releases
Stories and Scripts
Video & Audio Content
Articles & Blogs
Copywriting and Proofreading
for other MotiMedia’s business needs
- Passionate about creative ideas and can express these ideas in written form with clarity, precision and emotion
- Vigorous language skills and precision in the usage of language is a must
- Ability to quickly produce compelling and inspiring content, be it long or short form, that generates responses from its readers
- Experience in creating original and inspiring content mainly in and around personal overall well-being &/or development
- A seemingly unquenchable thirst for knowledge and personal development
- Critical thinking skills with impeccable time and organizational management skills. Discipline to meet stringent deadlines and writing requirements
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback
- A solid understanding of SEO and how it goes hand in hand with content writing
- Hands-on experience with either traditional CMS (i.e. WordPress) or headless CMS (i.e. Contentful) a huge plus
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or related field preferred but not required
How to Apply
Please use this link to apply for the job: https://apply.workable.com/j/21820A33F3
Get Job Leads in Your Inbox
Note about rate range subscriptions: At All Freelance Writing, all gigs must at a minimum disclose a rate range. In most cases, this rate range is on a per-article basis. However, no pay structure fits every freelance writing job. Larger projects, such as white papers or book ghostwriting gigs, are permitted to use per-project rates instead. In those cases, you might receive occasional job links that pay lower than your chosen per-article rate on a word-by-word basis. But these projects tend to be outliers here.
Browse the freelance writing job board to find new freelance writing gigs. In addition to publishing ads submitted directly by clients, we also highlight third party ads so you find the best writing jobs all in one place.
Almost every job posted has a publicly-shared pay rate range, including all jobs posted directly by clients. If you see a freelance writing gig posted here without a pay range, it was hand-picked by me during curation, meaning I had reason to believe it might still be worth your while.
No need to even visit job listing pages to see if they can afford you. You can quickly scan by rates right from the main job board below, so you don't waste time reviewing gigs that don't meet your minimum freelance writing rates.
Are you looking to hire freelance writers? Post your freelance writing job on the job board for just $19.95 for 30 days. Most paying freelance writing jobs may be posted here.*
* All Freelance Writing's owner or representatives reserve the right to reject any freelance writing job ad for any reason. While this site does not place specific pay limits on gigs posted, we may delete job ads from companies the owner refuses to support (such as content mills, essay writing firms, or any client demanding writers submit custom unpaid samples to be considered for a freelance writing gig). Job postings dealing with hate, gambling, payday loans, drugs, alcohol, erotic content, or anything else deemed inappropriate for this site may also be rejected on a case-by-case basis.