Welcome to the All Freelance Writing Job Board, where you can quickly find freelance writing jobs based on dates and pay ranges. Don't forget to subscribe to the freelance writing jobs feed. Just copy that link into your favorite feed reader, such as Feedly, and you'll always stay up-to-date on the latest freelance writing gigs posted.
Date Added: 04/20/2021
Job Category: Blogging / Web Content Writing
Hiring Company: audiential.com
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $25 - 50 (LOW PAY)
Audiential seeks creative and detail-oriented writers who can commit to consistently providing quality work to meet our company’s needs. Candidates must have a great attitude, be comfortable with constructive criticism, meet deadlines, and be able to write in different formats. Anyone without previous professional writing experience need not apply.
Pay = $18-$20/hour (Payout per article ranges from $32-$40 per piece, with 5 to 10 articles assigned per week to start.)
Writer Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write 8-10 articles a week minimum
- Create compelling content
- Create compelling headlines
- Research provided topic thoroughly
- Follow directions outlined in creative briefs
- Proofread work for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors before submitting
- Make timely revisions
- Cite all resources used in research
- Use trustworthy and valid sources based on company guidelines
- Guarantee all written work is authentic and original
- Commit to meeting fixed deadlines
Perks for working at Audiential:
- Ability to work from home/remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Guaranteed weekly pay every Friday
- Ability to increase workload
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or related field preferred
- Highly fluent in English
- 1-2 years experience writing professionally
- Stickler for grammar and punctuation
- Ability to write in a variety of tones
- Can consistently produce high-quality content
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Only applicants with 1-2 years of professional content writing experience should apply.
Applicants must submit the following to be considered. Applications submitted without any of the requested information will be rejected.
- Cover letter
- 3 samples of published content (no academic papers or essays)
- 3 pitches of content titles and descriptions of articles you would love to write. This can be anything; we just want to get to know you a little.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com.
Get Job Leads in Your Inbox
Note about rate range subscriptions: At All Freelance Writing, all gigs must at a minimum disclose a rate range. In most cases, this rate range is on a per-article basis. However, no pay structure fits every freelance writing job. Larger projects, such as white papers or book ghostwriting gigs, are permitted to use per-project rates instead. In those cases, you might receive occasional job links that pay lower than your chosen per-article rate on a word-by-word basis. But these projects tend to be outliers here.
Browse the freelance writing job board to find new freelance writing gigs. In addition to publishing ads submitted directly by clients, you'll also find curated third party job postings so you find the best freelance writing jobs all in one place.
Are you looking to hire freelance writers? Post your freelance writing job on the job board for just $19.95 for 30 days. Most paying freelance writing jobs may be posted here.*
* All Freelance Writing's owner or representatives reserve the right to reject any freelance writing job ad for any reason. While this site does not place specific pay limits on gigs posted, we may delete job ads from companies the owner refuses to support (such as content mills, essay writing firms, or any client demanding writers submit custom unpaid samples or take unpaid "tests" to be considered for a freelance writing gig). Jobs related to hate, gambling, payday loans, drugs, alcohol, certain adult industries, payday loans, other high-spam niches, or anything else deemed inappropriate for this site may also be rejected on a case-by-case basis.