Welcome to the All Freelance Writing Job Board, where you can quickly find freelance writing jobs based on dates and pay ranges. Don't forget to subscribe to the freelance writing jobs feed. Just copy that link into your favorite feed reader, such as Feedly, and you'll always stay up-to-date on the latest freelance writing gigs posted.
Feature Writer for Personal Finance Magazine
Date Added: 11/09/2023
Job Category: Newspaper & Magazine Writing
Hiring Company: Dotdash Meredith
Location: Remote - US
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $250 - 500 (PRO RATE)
Investopedia is seeking an experienced freelance writer to contribute feature stories to 3-4 annual special edition print magazines. Pay is $300-600 / article.
- 3-5 years' experience writing features, primarily on financial education or personal finance topics
- Understanding of AP style guidelines
- Experience with sourcing and interviewing experts
- Strong understanding of personal finance topics including personal income taxes, loan applications, building credit, buying homes, and retirement planning
- Experience with Google Docs and Airtable a plus