Welcome to the All Freelance Writing Job Board, where you can quickly find freelance writing jobs based on dates and pay ranges. Don't forget to subscribe to the freelance writing jobs feed. Just copy that link into your favorite feed reader, such as Feedly, and you'll always stay up-to-date on the latest freelance writing gigs posted.
Freelance Writer for Insurance Content
Date Added: 07/27/2022
Job Category: Blogging / Web Content Writing
Hiring Company: Red Ventures
Location: Remote - US
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): Undisclosed
Red Ventures is looking for freelance writers experienced in writing about home insurance, car insurance, and life insurance. Writers will choose assignments from pre-determined topics which will each have their own guidelines to follow.
- Experience writing insurance-related content
- Understanding of AP style guidelines
- Grasp of SEO and web writing best practices
- Must have a Gmail account
- Must be based in the US
How to Apply
Browse the freelance writing job board to find new freelance writing gigs. In addition to publishing ads submitted directly by clients, you'll also find curated third party job postings so you find the best freelance writing jobs all in one place.
Are you looking to hire freelance writers? Post your freelance writing job on the job board for just $19.95 for 30 days. Most paying freelance writing jobs may be posted here.*
* All Freelance Writing's owner or representatives reserve the right to reject any freelance writing job ad for any reason. While this site does not place specific pay limits on gigs posted, we may delete job ads from companies the owner refuses to support (such as content mills, essay writing firms, or any client demanding writers submit custom unpaid samples or take unpaid "tests" to be considered for a freelance writing gig). Jobs related to hate, gambling, payday loans, drugs, alcohol, certain adult industries, payday loans, other high-spam niches, or anything else deemed inappropriate for this site may also be rejected on a case-by-case basis.