Welcome to the All Freelance Writing Job Board, where you can quickly find freelance writing jobs based on dates and pay ranges. Don't forget to subscribe to the freelance writing jobs feed. Just copy that link into your favorite feed reader, such as Feedly, and you'll always stay up-to-date on the latest freelance writing gigs posted.
Addiction and Recovery Writer
Date Added: 01/23/2023
Job Category: Science, Health & Medical Writing
Hiring Company: WebMD
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $100 - 250 (PRO RATE)
WebMD is seeking freelance medical writers to cover addiction recovery topics. Articles will range from 1000-1500 words each. Pay starts at $100 per article.
- Writers with current or recent work experience as an addiction counselor, substance abuse social worker, clinical social worker, or in related fields are especially encouraged to apply.
- Those with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in addiction counseling, Master of social work, nursing degrees, or a Bachelor's in journalism, marketing, communications, or English (alongside medical writing experience) are also encouraged to apply.
- Have a medical research / writing background
- Able to write about complex medical topics in an accessible way for a lay audience
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts
How to Apply
Browse the freelance writing job board to find new freelance writing gigs. In addition to publishing ads submitted directly by clients, you'll also find curated third party job postings so you find the best freelance writing jobs all in one place.
Are you looking to hire freelance writers? Post your freelance writing job on the job board for just $34.95 for 30 days.