(Start write away) Hiring Laptop Bloggers (All Levels Welcome)
Date Added: 06/02/2019
Job Category: Blogging / Web Content Writing
Hiring Company: Astronet Media Company
Local candidates only?
Budget (per post / page / document): $25 - 50 (LOW PAY)
Hey there, my name is Caroline, co-founder of Astronet Media Company, a fast-growing blog about Laptop & Tablet reviews. Our mission is to help people find their perfect portable devices through tips, how-tos, buying guides and product reviews.
We are hiring a writer that can produce high-quality content and help us grow our site.
Here are 3 example articles with the style of writing we are looking for
This is a long-term (freelance) position.
Initially, you will be assigned 2 - 3 articles per week (~ 2000 to 4,500 words) on various formats including information (how-tos & tips) post.
After that, you can gradually increase your workload to ~8,000 to 10,000 words.
To encourage writers to product the best content, we have a raise & bonus system based on their performance (volume, quality, punctuality).
Your responsibility includes
- In addition to your expert knowledge, you will have to research further on the topics to write content that provides real value, not a rehash of what you googled on the topic.
- Preferably, you know how to dig into scientific research and studies to produce better and more accurate information.
- Our orders typically consist of product reviews, product comparisons, info posts and other blog posts (buying guides, how-tos..)
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 1 year of working experience as a writer for blogs or informational websites.
- Technical knowledge on laptop, tablet and computer hardware
- You must be able to show examples of your previous work.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the form below in the subject line.
Your Name| Laptop Writer | Allfreelancewriting.
Example: Caroline| Laptop Writer| Allfreelancewriting
Your email should include:
- Tell us about yourself and your previous work related to the topic.
- Why are you're a good fit for this position
- Links to 2 -3 articles you wrote
- Your rate per 1,000 words.