Feature Freelance Writer - Automotive Dealership Financial
Date Added: 01/29/2020
Job Category: Business Writing / Copywriting
Hiring Company: Dealer News Today
Local candidates only?
Budget (per post / page / document): $250 - 500 (PRO RATE)
BACKGROUND: Dealer News Today is creating insights for tomorrow. This is a commitment to the idea that no matter how much change happens in the automotive industry, consumers will always require a dealer to address their needs on a local level.
• Develop written content with critical insight into all financial aspects of automotive dealerships.
• Deliver written content on deadline that does not require extensive editing.
• Use industry relationships as content and promotion sources.
• Promote the image and good will of Dealer News Today.
• 5 years minimum experience writing to deadline
• 2 years minimum experience working in or around the automotive industry
• Killer Communication: both verbal and written
• Ability and willingness to work independently
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Has worked in or around automobile dealerships and can recognize, observe or identify challenges.
Has existing relationships in the automotive industry.
Understands operational costs within dealerships including floorplan financing, lines of credit and other capital needs.
Takes pride in themselves and what they do – putting their name on an action holds meaning.