Creative Writer 創意作家
Date Added: 01/05/2021
Job Category: Other Freelance Writing Jobs
Hiring Company: Moti Media Limited
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $100 - 250 (PRO RATE)
We are MotiMedia, a Hong Kong/Macau based social enterprise that focuses on creating inspiring original content and immersive experiences that spur and empower individuals to be the most positive, authentic and very best versions of themselves.
Our vision is to spread positivity and inspiration through the power of storytelling.
In Q3 2021, we will host our first-ever event: MotiTalk: Macau 2021. With this event, we aim to provide a holistic experience for the event’s audience through the power of 5D Storytelling.
MotiTalk: Macau 2021 will showcase successful individuals and key opinion leaders across different fields who will share their personal stories in the most emotionally engaging, authentic, and impactful way possible! Combined with the use of visual, sound, and other stage effects, we aim to create an unforgettable, profound, and jaw-dropping experience for our audience, inspiring them to be the best version of themselves. We will also broadcast the event online and use the content captured before and during the show, to impact many more people around the world.
To get a better understanding about Moti, please take a look at the information we prepare via this link:
MotiMedia is looking for a highly Imaginative, passionate and philosophical writer experienced in both creative & technical writings, fluent in English and Chinese, to create content and help in developing the company’s storytelling direction.
Reporting directly to MotiMedia’s Managing Editor, the Creative Writer will ensure Moti’s voice and fingerprint is embedded in all content produced (message, style, tone, images, etc.), and touches and inspires the reader in a meaningful, engaging and impactful way.
Research & Planning
Develop/Follow Content Calendar
Ideate & Present Content Topics
Distribution Process & Plan
Provide Creative Feedback for Content Production
Creative and Technical Writing
Produce Written Content (but not limited to):
Branding & Marketing Copies
Company / Product Website & Deck
PR & Media Releases
Stories and Scripts
Video & Audio Content
Articles & Blogs
Copywriting and Proofreading
for other MotiMedia’s business needs
- Passionate about creative ideas and can express these ideas in written form with clarity, precision and emotion
- Vigorous language skills and precision in the usage of language is a must
- Ability to quickly produce compelling and inspiring content, be it long or short form, that generates responses from its readers
- Experience in creating original and inspiring content mainly in and around personal overall well-being &/or development
- A seemingly unquenchable thirst for knowledge and personal development
- Critical thinking skills with impeccable time and organizational management skills. Discipline to meet stringent deadlines and writing requirements
- Resilience and the ability to accept constructive feedback
- A solid understanding of SEO and how it goes hand in hand with content writing
- Hands-on experience with either traditional CMS (i.e. WordPress) or headless CMS (i.e. Contentful) a huge plus
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or related field preferred but not required
How to Apply
Please use this link to apply for the job: https://apply.workable.com/j/21820A33F3