Date Added: 04/20/2021
Job Category: Blogging / Web Content Writing
Hiring Company: audiential.com
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $25 - 50 (LOW PAY)
Audiential seeks creative and detail-oriented writers who can commit to consistently providing quality work to meet our company’s needs. Candidates must have a great attitude, be comfortable with constructive criticism, meet deadlines, and be able to write in different formats. Anyone without previous professional writing experience need not apply.
Pay = $18-$20/hour (Payout per article ranges from $32-$40 per piece, with 5 to 10 articles assigned per week to start.)
Writer Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write 8-10 articles a week minimum
- Create compelling content
- Create compelling headlines
- Research provided topic thoroughly
- Follow directions outlined in creative briefs
- Proofread work for spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors before submitting
- Make timely revisions
- Cite all resources used in research
- Use trustworthy and valid sources based on company guidelines
- Guarantee all written work is authentic and original
- Commit to meeting fixed deadlines
Perks for working at Audiential:
- Ability to work from home/remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Guaranteed weekly pay every Friday
- Ability to increase workload
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or related field preferred
- Highly fluent in English
- 1-2 years experience writing professionally
- Stickler for grammar and punctuation
- Ability to write in a variety of tones
- Can consistently produce high-quality content
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
Only applicants with 1-2 years of professional content writing experience should apply.
Applicants must submit the following to be considered. Applications submitted without any of the requested information will be rejected.
- Cover letter
- 3 samples of published content (no academic papers or essays)
- 3 pitches of content titles and descriptions of articles you would love to write. This can be anything; we just want to get to know you a little.
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com.