Freelance Financial Aid Writer
Date Added: 05/22/2023
Job Category: Blogging / Web Content Writing
Hiring Company: BestColleges.com
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $100 - 250 (PRO RATE)
BestColleges.com is seeking a freelance financial aid writer for blog posts and resource guides. Topics might include planning and saving for college, paying for college, applying for financial aid, and more. Pay is $100 per 500 words.
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) related to higher ed, higher ed administration, business administration, or finance
- 2+ years' relevant experience in college financial aid or a finance-related field
- Experience writing online content / copy
- Experience with AP style guidelines preferred
- Applicants from Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and West Virginia cannot be accepted for this gig.