Before I head out for my holiday break tomorrow afternoon, I wanted to announce a couple of special offers for writers. These two deals will be available from today until the morning of December 26th.
You can also find links to some freebies for writers, including several tools and worksheets previously only available in my now-discontinued Web Writer's Guide e-book. For the time being, these extra freebies (in bold below) will be only available through this holiday post. The downloads may be removed after that time, as some of these resources will be incorporated into my Query-Free Freelancer series in the New Year.
30 Day Marketing Boot Camp E-book -- 60% Off!
I originally planned to release version 2 of this e-book this month. However, some of the design elements won't be completed in time, so it has been pushed to a January release. As a result, I'm offering the deepest discount I believe I've ever had on the original. You can get it now for just $3.97 (normally $9.97). To get this deal, enter discount code HOLIDAYS on the order page. Learn more or get your copy today!
Professional Writer Profiles -- 50% Off!
If you're a freelance writer, you can get a listing in the All Freelance Writing professional freelance writer directory at 50% off. If you're tired of race-to-the-bottom bidding sites, put your professional profile where prospects can find you. This directory is limited to professional writers, and there is a minimum rate requirement, so please review the terms before submitting your profile. You can post your profile today for just $7.49. The price was changed in the directory itself so you don't have to enter any codes to get this deal.
Freebies for Writers
In addition to the two sales above, don't miss these freebies:
- Goal-Setting Worksheet*
- Target Market Worksheet*
- Client Brief Template*
- The Web Writer's 30 Day Get-Started Guide*
- 12-Month Marketing Calendar*
- Blog Business Plan Template
- One-Page Business Plan Template
- One-Page Marketing Plan Template
- One-Page Project Planner
- Monthly Marketing Calendar
- SWOT Analysis Worksheet
- How to Write an E-book in Just 14 Days (about publishing nonfiction "information product" e-books for your business)
- More tools and downloads on our Resources for Writers page
*These are limited-time freebies, formerly found in my Web Writer's Guide e-book. They will be available for free download only through this holiday deal period. On December 26th these download links will be removed. These items will be overhauled and released again only with future e-book releases.
Enjoy, and happy holidays!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Are You Working the Wrong Freelance Writing Schedule? - April 24, 2017
- Spring Cleaning for Freelance Writers - April 19, 2017
- Modeling Your Freelance Writing Career for Ongoing Motivation - April 17, 2017
- Reader Question: Freelance Writing Niches and No Experience - April 15, 2017
- Writing Goals & Progress Check-In: April 2017 - April 12, 2017