Recently it was announced that changes would be made to the monthly writing challenges, making them open all the time over in the forums so you can tackle any challenge you want at any time you want.
Today two more challenges were added. Visit their forum sections linked below to start your challenge progress threads (or register if you're not yet a member of All Freelance Writing).
These two are coming first because the tracking charts were very similar to the previous two, making it a bit easier . But no worries. There are more challenge options to come (and you can always suggest new challenges if you don't see something that suits you but you want the accountability of challenging yourself and sharing progress in a community environment.
The previous blogging / flash fiction challenge was split into two separate sections to avoid confusion (although both options are still officially a part of August's featured writing challenge). You can find the new sections here:
The downloadable charts for all of the community writing challenges are available on the forum. Check them out!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- The Sitting / Standing Desk Combo That Eases My Back and Neck Pain - September 13, 2017
- Freelance Writing When You Just Don’t Give a Damn - September 11, 2017
- Review of Peter Bowerman’s Well-Fed Craft - June 28, 2017
- Why Don’t Some Writers Take Time Off? (And Why You Should) - June 12, 2017
- Feeling Stuck in a Freelance Writing Rut? Stop Making Stupid Choices. - May 1, 2017