I came across an interesting resource for any writers out there working on a screenplay. It's online (free) screenwriting software, and it's called Plotbot.
I know we probably don't have a lot of screenwriting folks visiting this blog, but considering that I encourage you to pursue your own writing projects like blogs, e-books, and books, I felt this was fitting for those looking at other writing models. I haven't played with it yet personally, but probably will over the weekend. It's currently in beta, although I'm not sure when exactly it launched.
You can even write collaboratively with other writers - social media meets screenwriting. Kind of cool.
If anyone's more familiar with the basics of screenwriting, I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- The Sitting / Standing Desk Combo That Eases My Back and Neck Pain - September 13, 2017
- Freelance Writing When You Just Don’t Give a Damn - September 11, 2017
- Review of Peter Bowerman’s Well-Fed Craft - June 28, 2017
- Why Don’t Some Writers Take Time Off? (And Why You Should) - June 12, 2017
- Feeling Stuck in a Freelance Writing Rut? Stop Making Stupid Choices. - May 1, 2017