Happy Spring! Let's get right into the season by talking about spring cleaning for writers. How might it apply to us as freelance writers? It can help us improve our productivity and get more organized.
You might need to re-organize your files. You might need to clean and organize your home office so you can minimize distractions. Maybe you'll want to revamp your bookkeeping system or overhaul your standard client contracts. Maybe your professional website needs some freshening up. Or maybe it's your client roster that needs some spring cleaning.
If you need more ideas on spring cleaning for freelancers and how it might help your freelance writing business, give these articles a read.
- Writers -- Time for a Spring Cleaning -- By Catherine L. Tully at Freelance-Zone.com
- Spring Cleaning for Your Freelance Biz -- By Lexi Rodrigo at Freelance Folder
- 10 Must-Do Spring Cleaning Steps for Freelancers -- By Dana Winslow at DWUser.com
- Spring Cleaning Your Online Presence -- By Carrie Bailie at Peevish Penman
- Time to Spring Clean Your Writing! -- Chynna Laird at Wow-WomenOnWriting.com
- Spring Cleaning for Your Blog -- By Sean R. Nicholson at SocMedSean.com
- Spring Cleaning -- At The Renegade Writer
- Have You Done Your Spring Cleaning Yet? -- By Lois Knight at Freelance Folder
Share your favorite spring cleaning tips for freelancers and other writers in the comments below.
- Why You Should Diversify Your Writing Income (& 5 Ways to do It) - March 16, 2021
- How the PRO Act Could Hurt Freelance Writers (& What You Can do About It) - March 2, 2021
- Revenue Sharing 2.0 (& Why it Still Sucks for Writers) - February 26, 2021