National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is officially here. I'm taking part for the first time as a way to push myself back into my fiction writing projects after my recent extended leave.
Whether you're taking part in NaNoWriMo this year or you're just thinking about writing a novel at some point in the future, these resources are worth checking out.
Feel free to share your own favorite NaNoWriMo resources or articles in the comments below.
- NaNoWriMo 2013 November Word Counting Calendar - at DavidSeah.com (this is one of the tools I'm personally using)
- 5 WordPress Tools & Plugins for NaNoWriMo - at WPUniversity.com
- NaNoWriMo: Some Helpful Hints and Tools - at TUAW.com
- It's NaNoWriMo! Top 10 Legal Tips for Writers - at FindLaw.com
- How a NaNoWriMo Writer Landed a Book Deal - at MediaBistro.com
- RescueTime Experiment for NaNoWriMo - at RescueTime.com
- NaNoWriMo Survival Tools - at MoreKnown.com
- 6 NaNoWriMo and Novel Project Development Techniques & Tools - at IconoclasticWriter.com
- 6 Writers' Apps for NaNoWriMo - at ApartmentTherapy.com
If you're taking part in NaNo, consider sharing your NaNoWriMo updates with us in the comments.