We're bringing back our old Freelance Friday post series as "weekend reading" posts. But rather than focus on articles that just happened to be published around the Web in the previous week, we'll focus each Weekend Reading post on a specific topic. This week's topic is the love of writing.
Below you'll find articles on this topic from throughout the blogosphere. Enjoy!
- Why I Love Writing About Education -- by Robyn Shulman at ChicagoNow
- Can You Make a Good Living as a Freelance Writer Writing Only About What You Love? -- from The Renegade Writer
- 7 Ways to Put Your Love of Writing to Work -- by Lucy Markham at Novel Publicity & Co.
- The Difference Between Adoring and Worshipping Freelance Writing -- by Dan Smith at Get Paid to Write Online
- Freelance Writers Need to Treasure Themselves and Their Writing -- by Anne Wayman at About Freelance Writing
- Why I "Heart" My Freelance Writing Career: 6 Reasons I Wouldn't Trade it for any Other Job in the World -- by Yuwanda Black at Inkwell Editorial
- Now I Love the Uncertainty of Freelance Writing -- by Paul Garrigan at PaulGarrigan.com
- 7 Ways to "Bring Back That Lovin' Feeling" to Your Writing -- by Michael Taulier at Freelance Writing Dreams
Have a post on this topic you'd like to share? Link to it in the comments for us.
- Why You Should Diversify Your Writing Income (& 5 Ways to do It) - March 16, 2021
- How the PRO Act Could Hurt Freelance Writers (& What You Can do About It) - March 2, 2021
- Revenue Sharing 2.0 (& Why it Still Sucks for Writers) - February 26, 2021