Technical Content Developer
Name: Kevin Chilton
Type of Writer: Technical Writer
Location: The Netherlands
Rate Type: per hour
Average / Typical Rate: $50 - 100
My Website / Portfolio: https://www.infomad.nl/portfolio/
I can offer these skills for your projects;
• English mother tongue
• Working knowledge of German and Dutch
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Extensive technical knowledge
• DITA XML topic-based authoring
• Docs-as-code Markdown authoring
• HTML and CSS authoring
• Simplified Technical English
• Localisation of UI and documentation.
• Copy Proofing/Editing
• Experience with Content Management Systems
• Experience with GitLab and other versioning systems
• Experience working in an Agile environment
Experience / Education / Qualifications
These are my last two projects:
CS SI Fixed Systems, Image Guided Therapy, Philips
The Philips portfolio of image-guided therapy (IGT) solutions uniquely integrates best-in-class imaging systems and software with specialized diagnostic and therapeutic devices to support exceptional treatment for even the most complex procedures.
• Work with product managers, owners, and the development team to learn product features.
• Maintain existing documentation and write new documentation per the existing style guide.
• Provide UI / UX feedback to the product owner.
• Help with the preparation of localization for UI and documentation.
• Coordinate localization activities with third-party vendors.
• Maintain and update the company style guide.
SurgVision develops a complete portfolio based on its proprietary high-performance technology to address the needs of next-generation oncological intra-operative imaging.
Implement a controlled content and compliance management system for all documents from creation through distribution and training in one location for all users, including authors, reviewers, editors, approvers, trainers, and consumers.
• FDA Code of Federal Regulations 21 CFR 820 Quality System Regulation.
• ISO Medical Devices – QMS – Requirements for regulatory purposes EN ISO 13485:2016.
Phase 1 Document Management System - to implement automatic versioning and audit trail.
Phase II Quality Management System - to extend the DMS with Change Control, Compliance Management, and Validation features:
How to Contact Me
To discuss your Technical Content development requirements, please feel free to contact me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/kchilton/