Freelance Writing Jobs
Welcome to the All Freelance Writing Job Board, where you can quickly find freelance writing jobs based on dates and pay ranges. Don't forget to subscribe to the freelance writing jobs feed. Just copy that link into your favorite feed reader, such as Feedly, and you'll always stay up-to-date on the latest freelance writing gigs posted.
Date Added: 12/03/2018
Job Category: Ghostwriting
Hiring Company: Hugo Morton
Location: United States
Local candidates only? Yes
Budget (per post / page / document): $1000+ (PRO RATE)
At Hugo Morton, nothing resonates with us more than art and cultural projects with a purpose. Our mission is to create and foster projects that deliver cultural messages, to indulge our audience in a world that gives full rein to their imagination, and to embrace them in spaces where they hold dear to their hearts.
Location: 50% of time based in Shenzhen, 50% working from home or flexible locations
This position is for a cultural start-up based in Shenzhen - the Silicon Valley of Asia. As the Creative Writer for Hugo Morton, you will work closely with the Executive Creative Director and translate concepts, ideas and visions into informative and engaging written content.
We value the Creative Writer’s inspirations and space to create and pursue personal goals, therefore this role will have plenty of freedom to work on personal projects.
• Work closely with the Executive Creative Director in transforming ideas into carefully crafted written content
• Ability to digest concepts and generate content that tells engaging stories
• Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic details
• Refine and edit existing pieces according to Executive Creative Director’s visions
• Engage with overseas teams from concept formation to final delivery
Skills & Requirements
• Portfolio and resume required for submission
• Native speaker of English
• Bachelor’s Degree in English literature, theatre, creative writing or related majors
• Solid background or passion in literature, philosophy, story-telling or script writing
• Excellent English writing skills and ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to research and learn about a wide variety of topics
• Freedom to pursue personal projects - commit only 70% of work hours, with the remainder of time free to pursue own passions
• Flexible working environment - 50% of time based in Shenzhen, 50% remotely
• Global travel opportunities
• Competitive compensation
• Platform and opportunity to realize own work
How to Apply
Please send your resume/CV and portfolio to Eunice.firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse the freelance writing job board to find new freelance writing gigs. In addition to publishing ads submitted directly by clients, we also highlight third party ads so you find the best writing jobs all in one place.
Almost every job posted has a publicly-shared pay rate range, including all jobs posted directly by clients. If you see a freelance writing gig posted here without a pay range, it was hand-picked by me during curation, meaning I had reason to believe it might still be worth your while.
No need to even visit job listing pages to see if they can afford you. You can quickly scan by rates right from the main job board below, so you don't waste time reviewing gigs that don't meet your minimum freelance writing rates.
Are you looking to hire freelance writers? Post your freelance writing job on the job board for just $19.95 for 30 days. Most paying freelance writing jobs may be posted here.*
* All Freelance Writing's owner or representatives reserve the right to reject any freelance writing job ad for any reason. While this site does not place specific pay limits on gigs posted, we may delete job ads from companies the owner refuses to support (such as content mills, essay writing firms, or any client demanding writers submit custom unpaid samples to be considered for a freelance writing gig). Job postings dealing with hate, gambling, payday loans, drugs, alcohol, erotic content, or anything else deemed inappropriate for this site may also be rejected on a case-by-case basis.