Creative Writer / Editor
Date Added: 02/15/2021
Job Category: Other Freelance Writing Jobs
Hiring Company: Moti Media Limited
Location: Hong Kong
Local candidates only? No
Budget (per post / page / document): $100 - 250 (PRO RATE)
MotiMedia is a Hong Kong/Macau based social enterprise that produces artistic content and immersive experiences that aim to inspire and help humanity discover our inner utopia through storytelling.
MotiMedia is looking for a highly imaginative, passionate and philosophical writer experienced in both creative and technical writings, who is fluent in English and Chinese, to create content and help in developing the company’s storytelling direction.
Reporting directly to MotiMedia’s Managing Editor, our ideal Creative Writer / Editor will generate artistic/creative content constantly and consistently, ensure Moti’s voice and fingerprint is embedded in all content produced (message, style, tone, images, etc.), and touches and inspires the reader in a meaningful, engaging and impactful way.
• Ideate and Present Content Topics: Content Outline, Target Audience, Scope/Aim, and Distribution Process Strategy
• Creative and Technical Writing; Produce content for Moti’s brand and sub-brands (but not limited to):
- Branding and Marketing Copies such as Company/Product Website and Decks, PR and Media Releases, Case Studies, etc.
- Stories and Scripts: Publications, Video and Audio Content
- Social Posts across all social platforms
- Articles and Blogs: MotiMedia’s and Guest Blogging
• Copywriting and Proofreading for other MotiMedia and sub-brands’ business needs
• Research and Planning: Help develop and optimize Content Calendar
• Provide Creative Feedback for Content Production
To get a better understanding of Moti, our info pack is available via the following links:
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10PjPXXk5jw3CKxOTmZj9AcfnWzZj-nGa?usp=sharing
Baidu Drive: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lmKuFQ9_QpNkPl4KUGoznw Access Code: moti
- Passionate about creative ideas and can express these ideas in written form with clarity and precision
- Vigorous language skills and rhetorics, and precision in usage of language are necessary
- Ability to produce compelling and inspiring content in multiple genres
- Experience in creating original content around philosophical, personal well-being and autobiographical topics will be a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills. Discipline to meet stringent deadlines and writing requirements
- Degree in Language, Literature, Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or related field preferred but not required