Please do not use the contact form or email address on this page to contact us about guest post submissions. Instead, please review our contributor guidelines and use the appropriate contact information on that page. Thank you.
For Everything Else
You can email Jenn Mattern directly at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments related to the All Freelance Writing blog, or you can reach her via the contact form below. But first, please review the following contact policies.
Please do NOT:
- Send me press releases (unless you know me personally) — they’ll be deleted.
- Send me unsolicited review materials (most items received are never reviewed — ask if I’m interested and have time first please; I don’t want you to waste your resources).
- Tell me you have an awesome article for freelancers and ask me to promote it — I won’t.
- Request a link exchange.
- Ask to be added to our blogroll / “More for Writers” section (our blogroll policy clearly states we won’t include links if you ask for them — the purpose of a blogroll is not to give other bloggers and site owners a chance to whore out their links by begging for attention).
- Ask me to mention your event, course, etc. I almost never do this. You would have to be someone I know extremely well for me to even consider it. And even then the answer is probably going to be “no.” I try to keep promotion on this blog to a minimum for the sake of my audience.