Let's close out this week looking at a rather important issue: time management tips for writers. You have to be disciplined to succeed as a freelancer. Countless things need to be done, and there never seems to be enough time.
Do you find that you struggle in this area? Do you have problems prioritizing tasks on a day-to-day basis? Is your to-do list getting out of control? Do you wish you could get more done in less time? The time management tips and advice in these articles might help.
Time Management Tips for Writers
- Time Management for Freelance Writers... You Thought It's Going to be Easy? -- By Karol K at YoungPrePro.com
- 8 Time Management Tips for Freelance Writers That Can Increase Your Income by at Least 25% -- By Yuwanda Black at Inkwell Editorial
- Five Time Management Tips for Freelance Writers -- By Anna Goldsmith at About.com Freelance Writing
- Freelancing Tools: Key Ideas to Better Time Management -- By Jake Rocheleau at Noupe.com
- 8 Simple Online Time Management Tools for Freelancers -- By Leo Babauta at Freelance Switch
- Time Management for Freelancers Made Simple -- By Mike Smith at Guerrilla Freelancing
- 5 Time Management Tips for Freelance Writers -- By Ian Greaves at Freelance Folder
- Freelance Writer Time Management Tip: Daily Time Sheet -- By Debbie Ridpath Ohi at Inkygirl
- Attack of the Freelancer Time Terrorist -- By Samantha Gluck at Freelance Writing Dreams
Do you have any favorite time management tips for writers? Leave a comment to tell us about them.