Each week we look at a specific issue facing freelance writers. This week let’s look at productivity — how you can improve yours, get more work done each day, have more time for yourself, and make more money in the process.
I make it no secret that productivity plays a big role in my own freelance writing business. Focusing on a “work smarter” strategy to productive work days is what lets me run a full-time business working part-time hours. It’s why I get to take off every Friday. It’s why I get more done than ever before, even while working fewer hours. And it’s why I’m able to have a life outside of work (whereas I used to work 60+ hours every week to the point of burning out).
Here’s a collection of articles you can read this weekend that can have you working more productively as early as next week. Enjoy!
- 9 Things to do Today so You’ll Get More Done Tomorrow – By Laura Spencer at FreelanceFolder.com
- 10 Tips to Stay Motivated, Sane, and Productive – Jo Duxbury at FreelanceSwitch.com
- How Distractions Paralyze Your Productivity as a Freelance Writer & How to Eliminate Them – Ruan Oosthuizen at Kikolani.com
- Got a Place to Flee to From Home Office Distractions? – By Peter Bowerman at WellFedWriter.com
- 8 Effective Productivity Tools for Writers – By Koundeenya at WorkAwesome.com
- 5 Tips for Productive Writing – By Thursday Bram at ThursdayBram.com
- 7 More Productivity Hacks for Writers – By Linda Formichelli at TheRenegadeWriter.com
- 5 Productivity Tips for Using Outlook’s Calendar – By Lior Levin at AboutFreelanceWriting.com
- How Your Office Space Defines You and Your Productivity – By Flavia Andrews at FreelanceWritingDreams.com
- Top 10 Ways to Be a More Productive Freelance Writer – By John Soares at ProductiveWriters.com
Do you have freelance writing productivity tips not covered in these articles? Consider sharing them in the comments below.