For this week's resource for writers, I've updated and re-released an oldie but goodie -- my HTML cheat sheet for freelance writers and bloggers. The cheat sheet used to come with my now-retired e-book, The Web Writer's Guide, which was released back in 2008. The new version will be available for free permanently in the All Freelance Writing Resources Collection.
This download includes some of the most basic HTML clients would expect you to know, as well as some of the most common HTML elements you'll need when writing your own blog content. It also features some quick reminders of best practices for web writers.
Note: Occasionally the preview window above will show an error message about bandwidth limits. This is inaccurate and a known issue on Google's side as the preview function operates through Google Drive / Docs. If you see this error, the preview will usually show up if you reload the page. Or you can simply click this direct download link to open / download the template directly.
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- The Sitting / Standing Desk Combo That Eases My Back and Neck Pain - September 13, 2017
- Freelance Writing When You Just Don’t Give a Damn - September 11, 2017
- Review of Peter Bowerman’s Well-Fed Craft - June 28, 2017
- Why Don’t Some Writers Take Time Off? (And Why You Should) - June 12, 2017
- Feeling Stuck in a Freelance Writing Rut? Stop Making Stupid Choices. - May 1, 2017