For this week's resource for writers, I've updated and re-released an oldie but goodie -- my HTML cheat sheet for freelance writers and bloggers. The cheat sheet used to come with my now-retired e-book, The Web Writer's Guide, which was released back in 2008. The new version will be available for free permanently in the All Freelance Writing Resources Collection.
This download includes some of the most basic HTML clients would expect you to know, as well as some of the most common HTML elements you'll need when writing your own blog content. It also features some quick reminders of best practices for web writers.
Note: Occasionally the preview window above will show an error message about bandwidth limits. This is inaccurate and a known issue on Google's side as the preview function operates through Google Drive / Docs. If you see this error, the preview will usually show up if you reload the page. Or you can simply click this direct download link to open / download the template directly.
Jenn has 19 years experience writing for others, around 14 years experience in blogging, and over 11 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Major All Freelance Writing Changes for 2019 - December 2, 2018
- Freelance Writing Markets Paying $1000 Per Article or More - May 29, 2018
- Freelance Writing Away From Home (& Mini Writing Retreats) - May 11, 2018
- Websites & Blogs That Pay Writers $100 Per Article and More (2018 Updates) - May 10, 2018
- Should You Add an Email List to Your Freelance Writer Website? - April 16, 2018