Let's kick off this week full of freebies and announcements with a SWOT analysis worksheet. Add this to your marketing arsenal as a way to figure out your current place within your market.
The first page of the .pdf includes a brief background on what a SWOT analysis is (lets you map out your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats), and it includes a sample filled out for a hypothetical freelance writer. The second page is a blank worksheet you can print and fill out in your own marketing planning process for your freelance writing services.
If you'd like to share this free tool with other freelance writers, please remember to link to this page or our list of resources for writers. Do not hotlink our download files directly. Thanks!
Jenn has 18 years experience writing for others, around 13 years experience in blogging, and over 10 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Feeling Stuck in a Freelance Writing Rut? Stop Making Stupid Choices. - May 1, 2017
- Are You Working the Wrong Freelance Writing Schedule? - April 24, 2017
- Spring Cleaning for Freelance Writers - April 19, 2017
- Modeling Your Freelance Writing Career for Ongoing Motivation - April 17, 2017
- Reader Question: Freelance Writing Niches and No Experience - April 15, 2017