If you want to create a business plan for your freelance writing business, publishing business, or blogs, you might feel overwhelmed by traditional long-form business plans. If that sounds like you, you might enjoy this free one page business plan template I created as a part of my former Web Writers' Guide e-book.
You can use this one page business plan template (in .pdf format) as a starter business plan, or as a sort of outline to help you work through a more detailed plan.
Jenn has 19 years experience writing for others, around 14 years experience in blogging, and over 11 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Should You Add an Email List to Your Freelance Writer Website? - April 16, 2018
- A Quick Word on Confidence - April 7, 2018
- The Problem with Pay Based on Location in Freelance Writing - April 4, 2018
- First Quarter Freelance Writing Check-in: 2018 - April 2, 2018
- 5 Steps to Land More Writing Gigs From Your Blog - March 20, 2018