Raise your hand if you're an author who has ever complained that you don't have enough time to market your books. After all, you're too busy writing, right?
While making time for larger book marketing efforts is a requirement and reality of self publishing today (or any publishing for that matter), there are still plenty of things you can do to promote your book when you're short on time.
This week's free resource for writers is designed to help you stick with your book marketing even on your busiest days. I've put together a simple list of 15 book marketing tactics that you can do in just 15 minutes. You can preview or download it below.
Jenn has 19 years experience writing for others, around 14 years experience in blogging, and over 11 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Should You Add an Email List to Your Freelance Writer Website? - April 16, 2018
- A Quick Word on Confidence - April 7, 2018
- The Problem with Pay Based on Location in Freelance Writing - April 4, 2018
- First Quarter Freelance Writing Check-in: 2018 - April 2, 2018
- 5 Steps to Land More Writing Gigs From Your Blog - March 20, 2018