Raise your hand if you're an author who has ever complained that you don't have enough time to market your books. After all, you're too busy writing, right?
While making time for larger book marketing efforts is a requirement and reality of self publishing today (or any publishing for that matter), there are still plenty of things you can do to promote your book when you're short on time.
This week's free resource for writers is designed to help you stick with your book marketing even on your busiest days. I've put together a simple list of 15 book marketing tactics that you can do in just 15 minutes. You can preview or download it below.
Jenn has 19 years experience writing for others, around 14 years experience in blogging, and over 11 years experience in indie e-book publishing. She is also an Active member of the Horror Writers Association.
Subscribe to the All Indie Writers newsletter to get personal updates from Jenn in your inbox.
Latest posts by Jennifer Mattern (see all)
- Major All Freelance Writing Changes for 2019 - December 2, 2018
- Freelance Writing Markets Paying $1000 Per Article or More - May 29, 2018
- Freelance Writing Away From Home (& Mini Writing Retreats) - May 11, 2018
- Websites & Blogs That Pay Writers $100 Per Article and More (2018 Updates) - May 10, 2018
- Should You Add an Email List to Your Freelance Writer Website? - April 16, 2018