Apologies for the delay in this episode of the All Freelance Writing Podcast. I ran into some recording difficulties last week. But that will not affect the schedule for our next episode, which will go out Friday of next week.
This week's episode is a Q&A special -- the first general writers' Q&A special, although I've done one specific to bloggers in the past. I tackle four community members' questions, touching on the following topics:
- The viability of a freelance poetry writing career
- Basic tips for making sure your freelance writer website helps you bring in leads (and some issues to avoid)
- Whether or not content mill work will likely lead to impressive samples for a technical writer
- Dealing with requests to purchase text link ad space on your blogs.
I hope you find these topics interesting or helpful in some way. And, as always, I invite you to submit your own questions. I answer at least one in almost every podcast episode. Visit the podcast page to find out how you can submit your own writing-related question.
- Why You Should Diversify Your Writing Income (& 5 Ways to do It) - March 16, 2021
- How the PRO Act Could Hurt Freelance Writers (& What You Can do About It) - March 2, 2021
- Revenue Sharing 2.0 (& Why it Still Sucks for Writers) - February 26, 2021