Just a quick announcement:
Princess Jones will be my first guest co-host on the All Freelance Writing Podcast, co-hosting the third episode scheduled for Thursday, November 20th.
As mentioned in the first episode, I'll bring on occasional guest co-hosts for casual, frank discussions rather than taking the traditional route of bringing on interview subjects.
In the upcoming episode, Princess and I will discuss negative book reviews, some of the craziest reactions authors have had, and how you can deal with negative reviews without following their examples and making a complete ass of yourself.
Other Podcast News
A couple of other tid bits to pass along:
- Don't forget, you could win a copy of The Beginner's Guide to Writing Quality Online Content, by Alicia Rades if you enter the giveaway by 5pm Eastern today (Monday, Nov. 10th). To enter, all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with a blogging-related question to be tackled during a future episode. Please include the word "Podcast" in your subject line.
- I'm aware that the feed subscription (both the direct feed and the iTunes feed) aren't being updated. I've made Soundcloud aware of the problem and am waiting for a response from them. In the meantime, if you've missed the second episode of the podcast, you can listen to it below or listen and check out the show notes at AllFreelanceWriting.com/podcast/2/.
All blogging-related questions that come in for this giveaway (or in the weeks following) will be included in a special episode of the podcast on December 4th where I'll focus entirely on answering your blogging questions. Feel free to email those questions to email@example.com, use the contact form on the main Podcast page, leave me a voicemail at 484-575-1345, or post your questions in a comment below. If you don't want your name mentioned in the episode, please make that clear when you submit your question.
- Why You Should Diversify Your Writing Income (& 5 Ways to do It) - March 16, 2021
- How the PRO Act Could Hurt Freelance Writers (& What You Can do About It) - March 2, 2021
- Revenue Sharing 2.0 (& Why it Still Sucks for Writers) - February 26, 2021