The latest episode of the All Freelance Writing Podcast is now live. As promised in my last post's comments, it includes an extension of the Elance / Upwork fiasco with their lame blogger relations attempt. Then I move on to offer a few tips to bloggers who are tired of finding themselves on these lists.
Also in this episode:
- Is there really a difference between using WordPress and a Blogspot blog for an author blog?
- A WordPress plugin that can make it a little bit tougher for lazy marketers and PR folks to harvest your email address for their pitch lists
- 30 Queries in 30 Days – Freelance Writing Challenge - June 23, 2020
- 30 Blog Posts in 30 Days Blogging Challenge - June 22, 2020
- Reader Question: How Can My Freelance Writing Business Survive the Coronavirus Pandemic? - April 3, 2020