The All Freelance Writing Podcast returns today with a very special episode.
This is the first group episode of the show. I'm joined by my "go-to gals" -- Yolander Prinzel, Cathy Miller, and Lori Widmer -- for a round table style discussion about the changing freelance writing industry and what they've learned as veterans in their field.
The ladies weigh in on several things including:
- Freelance writing specialties -- including how they chose or stumbled into theirs;
- Marketing strategies for freelance writers -- including their top marketing methods;
- How the freelance writing industry (and their specialty markets) have changed in the last 5-10 years);
- What they would have done differently if they could start their freelance careers over today, knowing what they know now;
- Their top advice for newer freelance writers.
Check out the show notes for more background on this episode, or click the link below to listen now on SoundCloud.
- 30 Queries in 30 Days – Freelance Writing Challenge - June 23, 2020
- 30 Blog Posts in 30 Days Blogging Challenge - June 22, 2020
- Reader Question: How Can My Freelance Writing Business Survive the Coronavirus Pandemic? - April 3, 2020